Whats In A Name?
James Vernon
2. My parents named me after my great, great, great grandfather. They also named me James because they just liked the name. Both my brother and I have Biblical names. My brother’s name is Paul like the Paul in the bible. My parents are very Christian so that is why our names come from figures in the bible.
3. I think my name has a number of advantages: there are many great people named James, it is a common name like birds or sky, it is easy to remember, and it is easy to say. I do not know anything inconvenient about my name, except that some people want to call me Jim or Jimmy. I prefer James.
4. I like my first name because when I researched facts about it, l learned that the name James means to be humble, caring, enthusiastic, athletic and responsible. I then realized that I just described myself. My name shows who I really am both on the inside and the outside. All the facts that I have researched about my name actually do represent me. I enjoy my name and hope others will too.
5. I would not want to change my name because it would hurt my parents' feeling to do so. Also, I do not want to change my name because I really like the name. If I changed my name then I would be known as someone else. Even if people beg me I am not going to change my name because I just want to be known as James.
6. James is also a very common name of US presidents. Here is a list of some former American presidents named James: James Monroe, James Buchanan, James Madison, James Carter, James Garfield and James K Polk.
7. A good name shows who you really are. I think I have a good name because It suits my personality and shows who I really am.
8.
This is picture that I wish
was never taken.
This is my most treasured item.
This is what first comes to my mind.
This shows the journey of my families generation from me and my brother to my dad then on to my grandfather.
This picture taught me something that I will never forget, that family is very important.
No comments:
Post a Comment