
1. I chose the basketball because it is my favorite sport. I enjoy playing this sport with my friends. The reason is that we all get to have fun. The best part of basketball for me is learning new moves. I think that the more moves you know the better the player you are going to be. I hope that someday I will be the greatest basketball player that I can be.
2. I chose books because I enjoy reading. When I read a book I feel like I am unaware of what is happening around me. This is because I am so concentrated on the book. My favorite type of book is an adventure book. My parents have always told me that the more you read the better writer you will be.
3. I chose to put a picture of me with my family because they are the most important people in my life. Without them I would not even be here. I have had many adventures with my family includnig some that I will never forget. Even thought we sometimes disagree, I love my family and always will.
4. I chose the cross to show that I am a Christian. This item symbolizes that Jesus died on the cross to forgive our sins. A lot of other people around the world believe in other types of religions. I think everyone needs to have faith in God.
5. I chose the American Flag because I am from the United States. The 50 stars represent the 50 States while the lines represent the 13 original colonies (the first states) of America. America is one of the largest countries in the world after Russia.
6. I chose to put a picture of my friends and me because they have and always will be there for me. My friends are the people that I will always remember in my heart. This picture was taken at my old house before we moved on the 20th of August. Without friends the world can be a lonely place.
7. I chose a video game to include as well. I chose this because after I am finished my homework, I often have free time, and when I do, I like to play video games. I also do other stuff during my free time such as sports and work to help around the house.
8. I chose to put my phone in this project because it is one way for me to communicate. When I forget something or want to talk to someone, I usually use my phone. This was my second phone in Malaysia because I lost my first one.
9. I chose to put a picture of me playing my saxophone because I enjoy playing an instrument. Even though I sometimes get frustrated because I don’t know the notes well enough, I still enjoy it. I think that learning to play an instrument is as hard as learning a new language.
No comments:
Post a Comment