Sunday, February 13, 2011

Profile A for Awsomeness

1) I learn best in class when I am somewhere where it is easy for the teacher to help me, near the middle or on the couch. I do not work very well when I am right next to me friend but it is okay if they are part of the same group so that it is easier for me.

2) In order for me to do well in class I mainly need to focus on my concentration and using brain gym to help me recover from when I am under stress. There are many different activities regarding brain gym that I could use

3) Some of the strategies that would help me be a successful learner are studying hard for my exams and completing me homework on time.

4) I would like my teachers to know about this so that they can help me be a successful learner. If they know this then they can help me understand myself and understand others.

No comments:

Post a Comment